V1.10 May 7, 2017
- Generate and play CW of message in DTN view mode
- When importing a radiogram, you can now select the mode on which you received the radiogram
- Update origin and destination information based on origin station and addressee
- Select affiliation (ARRL or RRI) logo when printing a radiogram
- Added an Option for `out of USA` originated radiograms
- Added Standard Text radiograms, ready for clone
- Minor UI enhancements, and other bug fixes
V1.9 April 30, 2017
- More and better Keyboard shortcuts for faster navigation
- Move "next" and "previous" in radiograms while in view mode; for faster relaying over the air
- Introduced a simpler and faster way to mark a radiogram
- Most wanted: Search for a radiogram. Keyboard shortcut: `/`
- When in the “New Radiogram” form, click on “Generate next” to fill in a template
The NR with next Radiogram number (based on last one), the origin station, the date and time of originating, city and state, and the signature.
- Bug fix that affected some radiograms in DTN mode showing server error 500!
V1.8 April 25, 2017
- Introduced Keyboard shortcuts for faster navigation
- Users can now select a default view for messages: (normal view, or DTN)
- "To be relayed" is now the default scope when listing radiogram if the user has unrelayed radiograms
Otherwise, the "current month" will be used as the default scope
- Auto-fill the place of origin when forming a new radiogram, based on origin station's call sign
- Retain the original parsed text for "Imported" Radiograms
- Show related radiograms for imported books
- Fixed a logical error that made parsing books fail if the text wasn't in upper case.
Text is now case-insensitive
V1.7 April 23, 2017
- Import books directly from DTN traffic
- When importing DTN traffic that can't be parsed, the text will be saved for later clean-up
- SAR report now shows the states you most received radiograms from,
and the states you most sent radiograms to
V1.6 April 19, 2017
- Auto-remove punctuation from name and address of recipient
- When entering a new message, auto-convert the `,` to `COMMA`, the `?` to `QUERY`, and `!` to 'EXCLAMATION'
- Added clone radiogram functionality to create a book
- Export radiograms to CSV file
- Import Radiogram from DTN traffic
- Fixed a bug that caused the print functionality in Google Chrome to not look correct
- Fixed a bug that caused parsing the DTN subject wrong
- Message body now is automatically split into 5 words per line
- User can choose a default mode for radiograms (FM, SSB, CW, Packet ... etc)
- Precedence for new radiograms is now defaulted to "Routine"
V1.5 April 17, 2017
- Better mechanism to format the body of the message on the View page
- Missing Name and address of recipient won't stop the user from saving
- A digital view of Radiograms
- More smooth and faster work-flow for entering messages, for the case of copying pouring 30wpm traffic messages
- Added print Functionality for Radiograms
- Other bug fixes
V1.4 April 16, 2017
- New navigation system for the radiogram show page
- Simpler navigation menu across the website
- Fixed a bug that showed the incorrect "Latest action" date for some radiograms
- Radiogram now will warn you when using an old call sign for a radiogram recipient
- Show the recipient ZIP code in the "to" column when no call-sign is specified
- More accurate SAR report
- Added `About Radiogram` page
V1.3 April 12, 2017
- Sar reports now includes digital traffic
- Fixed a bug that prevented maintaining the ARL flag on the radiogram
V1.2 April 9, 2017
- Sar reports now have charts
- Faster page load
- Generate Radiogram from SAR report
V1.1 April 8, 2017
- Badge for number of un-relayed messages
- NR of last originated messages now appear when forming a new message.
- Message now have a `mode` for receiving and relaying
- Fixed a bug that showed the Rec. and Sent dates incorrectly.
- Added basic SAR reports functionality.
- Minor UI enhancements.
V1.0 April 6, 2017
- Initial deployment
- Radiogram functionality: Add, list, filter, edit, and delete